My Personal Planner of Year 2012
It’s 63 days before new year. I need a new Planner. Kaso, di pa naglalabas ng Planner ang Starbucks. :’(
Anyway, pwede namang:
1. pumunta sa National Bookstore (Fully Booked, or Powerbooks Bookstore) to buy a ready-made planner. It’s very tipid but it’s very hassle at the same time. It’s hard to find a Planner that would satisfy me. I have to pick the right Planner for me.
2. or I can make my own planner naman. Hahaha. Pero sobrang nakakatamad, right?
So, maybe I’ll just wait for the Starbucks Planner. I don’t know kung out na ang Planner ng Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf pero ang hirap kasi tapusin nun. They require more stamps than Starbucks. Although, I actually prefer it more than Starbucks Planner. :)
Anyway, I really love having a Planner. It’s like a diary to me. :) During high school, I used to have a diary. But that’s sooooo high school. Hahaha. Planner works better for a college student, I think. It has many uses plus it meets my demands as a college student.
1. Planner is actually a part of my daily routine. I write there things I need to finish so I won’t forget to have it done before the due date. So I bring it anywhere para I can read it from time to time.
(Assignments, Projects, School requirements, and Test Dates).
2. It’s a place to write important information like phone numbers and email-addresses. I even write there my different website accounts password.
3. Planner’s major-major purpose is to remind me the birthdays and special days coming.
(Birthdays, Family gatherings/vacation, Sembreak, Enrollment, Holidays).
4. I place there my goals for the whole year, my interest and my wishlist.
(New Year’s resolution).
5. I also use some of the Planner pages for song lyrics, quotes, movies I want to see and books I want to read.
6. My medical records are also written there. :)
(Asthma Attack records, Period day, Headache/Migraine attack records, Medicament).
7. I don’t only have my Planner, it is also my diary. Messages from crush are actually noted down there. Hahaha. ♥
(Dates with boyfriend should be written there too.)
8. Lastly, Planner is for myKAARTEHAN. Hahaha.
Next year, I can always read it again to recall all the fun and interesting things I did this year.
:) I can’t wait to have another planner. I advice every ladies to have one. They’ll love it. :)